We are no longer requiring an appointment to visit us at our showroom and warehouse.
We never stopped selling, designing, delivering and installing our affordable quality assembled cabinets and laminated countertops since we are considered an essential business.
No one that we know of has caught the coronavirus so we have decided to relax that obstacle. However, we can’t be careless about this and are still enforcing these guidelines.
- Please follow safe distance guidelines by staying 6 feet away from others as much as possible.
- Customer pick-ups still available but with minimal contact. Please park on the side of the building close to the ramp and someone will help you there.
- We are enforcing usage of hand sanitizer throughout our building and with deliveries .
- We have masks if you don’t feel comfortable without one.
- If you’re sick, please do not come into contact with our employees and subcontractors.
We’re still delivering and installing cabinets and countertops in days.
We’re being as careful as possible but we can’t stop; too many people (contractors, homeowners, rehabbers, real estate investors, the economy, etc.) are depending upon us. We’re still working hard to support our families and your needs too.